Improved support for taglib serialization: marked attribute fields
- Updated dependencies.
- Updated to Java™ EE 7 Web Profile (Servlet 3.1, JSP 2.3, EL 3.0, and JSTL 1.2).
- Minimum Java version changed from 1.8 to 11.
Now supports Java 9+ modules. Due to still having filename-based automatic module dependencies,
*-SNAPSHOT versions include
module-info.classwhile releases include the
Automatic-Module-Namemanifest entry. To minimize the difference between these modes,
module-info.javadoes not perform any transitive requires.
- AO Credit Cards Sage Payment Solutions is end-of-life.
- Taglib URI changed from
- Updated dependencies.
Stripe releases minor updates on a regular basis. We will only note future updates when they change the Stripe API version, otherwise they will just be part of "Updated dependencies".
Cleaned-up use of
JspException. Generally, methods declare
throws JspExceptionwhile actually throwing instances of
JspTagException. The exception to this is private implementation methods that both declare and throw
- Attribute setters now throw
- Case-insensitive boolean parsing.
- AO Credit Cards Sage Payment Solutions has been deprecated. We have removed support for it from this package.
- Added more attributes for JSP Expression Language integration. Implementations still fall-back to body content when the attribute is not specified.
- Added alternate implementation compatible with legacy JSP that use scriptlets.
- Added a set of JSP Expression Language functions as functional counterparts to the existing tags.
- Tag nesting relationships are now tracked with request attributes, so nesting may span page includes.
- Minimum Java version changed from 1.7 to 1.8.
Reduced use of property substitutions in
pom.xml. This is to help 3rd-party parsers that fail to perform full Maven-compatible substitutions.
- Project moved to GitHub and Maven.
- Minimum Java version changed from 1.6 to 1.7.
- Tag library version changed from 2.0 to 2.1.
- Significantly improved the taglib documentation.
- Improved the Java API documentation.
- Using managed dependencies:
- This project uses managed dependencies.
- This project's managed dependencies may also be imported by other projects.
- Please note: the next major release of this project will no longer support the "Sage" processor due to the underlying payment API being deprecated.