Voids a previous transaction (from <payment:payment>).
When the payment was not captured, the void will always work.
When the payment was captured, the void may or may not work depending on processor and transaction status.
For example, a captured transaction in an open batch may be voided in the
When the void is not an option, a credit must be issued instead.
<payment:useProcessor> must be called before using this tag.
All parameters and results are handled through a set of nested tags. These tags are:
- ! <payment:transactionID> - The transaction ID to void.
- ! <payment:process> - This is the point where the bank is contacted and the void is processed.
- * <payment:error> -
The body of this tag will be processed when there was any type of error processing the void.
- * <payment:getErrorReason> - Gets the reason for the error.
- * <payment:success> - The body of this tag will be processed when the void was successful.
* indicates zero or more uses allowed
! indicates exactly one use required
Provides the transaction ID.
A nested <payment:transactionId> tag will override this value.
No Variables Defined.